Tributo a la audiencia

Tributo a la audiencia
"The show is over" by Matthias-Haker

jueves, 12 de julio de 2012

He's throwing himself down from the top of the tower



...somebody should stop him, hold him, give him some comfort
but nobody cares, they're just too busy or scared
maybe they're just sadistic
I think we all are, in the end, that's why we have religion
to prevent us from being like we want to be
I don't want to be me, do you?
I'd like to lend my place to someone
I wish I could eat and throw everything out afterwards
and feel no pain or guilt, but we're damn
damn to miss
damn to wish
damn to desire
damn to envy
damn to wait
Madness is in love with me
Love likes to spit on my face
every time
every day
every second
every breath is inspired by you
and your saintly face
the face of horror, we embrace
like the prayer that was meant to save humanity
oh, how delicate, we used to sing it with a flute
such a sweet tune
like the music that's slipping between my munchy fingers
such a sweet, sweet tune...


No hay comentarios: