Tributo a la audiencia

Tributo a la audiencia
"The show is over" by Matthias-Haker

jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2009

Got a light?

Let’s not make a big deal about this shit.
Let’s jump and get drunk and stupid and ignore,
Even though you don’t really do.

Why don’t we just hang ourselves of that tree by the pool?
It’s a lemon tree: it won’t tear your underwear apart.

Got a light?
No, I got a dark,
Big
Fat
Ball of hair beneath my belly
and over my knees.

Take your glory off
Your overrated proud
Your bra and you I.D.
Kill your labels and ghosts
Everybody does
Pushing in, pushing in.

Let’s break our fucking hearts! There’s no pain within.
Just give me the hammer and I’ll let you come cover me.

There’s one drug I want. And it’s legal. It’s not christian, but it’s legal.
Won’t you buy a little love for us to get high?
And ride, ride all madness-long.

No hay comentarios: